Recent Posts

Verfied Scam Reports / Re: Trader XP
Last post by MarielDam965 -
Hi.
I recently started with the trade and I am currently at quality courses on the trade. Someone advise me to take a look at https://patternswizard.com/ . Do you know it?
Verfied Scam Reports / Re: Forex Prime
I would like to know the basics of trading to get a good handle on the indices.
Verfied Scam Reports / Re: Forex Prime
Hello to you. I'm Mariel, I'm 36 years old and I'm happy to join this community
Unverified Scam Reports / XTB-Groups Scam
Last post by tomstor82 -
Having been a customer with XTB-Groups for a couple of months, falling initially for an online scam with BitCoinEra auto-trader, I've had to come to terms with this was all a scam. €250 down the drain.
Warning to others is that the operator actually got access to my laptop through remote access to help me set up my account. I secured my computer after this.
Trading wise I built up above €500 profit before the spreads were increased dramatically triggering stop losses when clicking trade button. Brought my account back down to around €250 when I realised this is not working. On querries to why the spreads were abnormally high I got told to send ID of transactions. There were no resolve and when I asked to be refunded communications was lost.
Note communications was always through WhatsApp. No emails or anything.
I later realised the address they've listed is actually the address of a legitimate company called XTB which is not affiliated with XTB-groups, but refer to them as a mimic web platform. The contact email does not work.
Please steer clear of this. If only we could shut down these pages.

Their original webpage stopped working: XTB-groups.com and now only works throug XTB-groups.io
Unverified Scam Reports / NessFX / FxNet dishonesty
Last post by maya -
»With NESSfx, this might not be the case, but it is very easy to understand that the broker simply does not have enough tools to keep their clients safe. So, because of this, we believe that the regulatory framework that the broker follows is not helpful a lot and can lead to a lot of problems form Forex traders who use it.«

>:( I am Maya and I completely agree with this. I worked with NessFX/ FxNet for almost one year and they have bancrupted me. I needed few months  and a lot of research to get some of my money back. I do not recommend you to deal with them, or you will have a lot of trouble. They have a very good strategy to take money from you. Please be carful. If you need or  want any advice you can contact me on mayaron456@gmail.com and maybe I can help you to get some of your money back or at least give you some advice.
Best regards, MR :(
They ignore and do not reply to any of my mails requesting for proof of payment. Unable to reach them by phone as all their lines are busy and do not respond on voice massages. I'm glad I don't have such problems while hiring a hypothesis writer
As a general rule, your dissertation introduction should generally do the following things: Provide preliminary background information that puts your research in context. Clarify the focus of your study. Point out the value of your research. Specify your specific research aims and objectives. Are you confused? Get help with a dissertation introduction
Financial Markets News / Learn to lead your life as a currency trader
Last post by Wandadaf -
We are so lucky that we can learn through so many ways, so it’s not hard at all. I am in even better zone with FreshForex, since they have superb educational setup, which covers everything you could ask for and that really helps if you are willing to learn.
Secure Forex Platforms / How to trade prior to the closing of the week
Last post by Wandadaf -
Can not see the images for some reason. But is there any link to a trade explorer where the results can be seen. Anyone trying this?
Financial Markets News / Better Stock Market Hacks
Last post by Wandadaf -
U. S.  stock is very very worsen along this month, it's should be alert for all market makers, they must thinking twice to make and cooperate with. . .