Recent Posts

Unverified Scam Reports / forex scam
Last post by dangarry -
when i was a young entrepreneur i was a naive and curious investor,i was involved in alot of online trade and i invested hugely on different trading platforms..i got myself in an ugly trade and i lost almost 80percent of my investment to fraudulent brokers and scammers.i was confused and in a lot of debt until i was introduced to a recovery agency who connect me to a costumer server named mr randy*REMOVED*....who gave me a step by step procedure and instruction on how to recover my money.,with his help i was able to recover most of my investment back...best business decision i ever made
Verfied Scam Reports / Re: Forex Prime
Last post by Maria00 -
If you need assistance with retrieving your funds old or new no matter the year from your broker or Your account has been manipulated by your broker manager or maybe you are having challenges with withdrawals due to your account been manipulated. Kindly get in touch with me on *REMOVED* and I will guide you on simple and effective steps to take in getting your entire fund back.
Systems & Strategies / Mastering the art of trading business
Last post by adamsmiths -
Do you know that only a few people are rewarded at the Forex industry? It is because they have achieved the art of mastering trades. If you want to become a successful trader, you have no options but to perfect your trades. Sadly, it does not happen in a day and it needs time. You will need to spend many days before you can place trades like the professional. This article will give you some simple tricks that can help you to change your trading art forever. They are not amazing but very practical. Most of the losses happen to people because they are overconfident or they do not have the proper information. They underestimate the market and place trades that do not succeed. This article will explain the easiest ways to achieve your desired trading performance through easy steps. You do not need to become a professional trader master the art of trading but what you need is patience, practice, dedication, and honesty.

Trading is one of the most complicated business in the world. If you believe you can make money, this is the perfect place to change your life. But in reality, only 5% of the traders are able to make money in this profession. If you do some research you will understand why the majority of the traders are losing trades on regular basis.

Those who want to become a Forex millionaire should prepare themselves for hard work. You can execute high-quality trades in your online trading account without knowing the risk factors. You have to master the art of losing since it's the only way to protect your trading capital. Always do the higher time frame analysis as it will help you to find the best trades at the key support and resistance level. Never trade this market with emotions as it will ruin your career.

Patience is a must to master your trading skills
The first thing that you need to focus on is patience. It is the quality to accept delay in your result or in your desired skills without losing serenity. You have to tell your mind that you have only started your career. You have a long walk to go and you cannot lose your mind. Whenever you feel bored or get upset, calm your mind and take a rest. It takes months or even years for a trader to perfect trading plans. As the trends keep on changing, it poses more challenges to cope with the new trends.

Practice for thousand times
If you practice thousands of strategy for one time, you cannot remember what the first strategy was. A trader who keeps on changing strategy can never achieve his desired results. The first time you practice on style, it is not cleared for you. The strategy gets more transparent and you begin to understand the style of it over time as you keep on practicing. Even if you are a master trader now, never forget your practice. The demo account is best for this purpose and you can practice whatever strategy you want. When you find one suitable plan, stick to it and make it perfect with practice.

Dedicate yourself to the industry
We are not saying you need to kill yourself to gain the trust of the industry but you need to devote yourself to your practice. Never try to skip your trading routine and be honest with your tricks. Practice your techniques, never get bored and always understand what you are trading.

Be honest with your trading
Never go for the automated trading software or the Forex paid signals. They can only help you to a certain extent and after that, they will leave you stranded. Do not copy the trading style of others. It may sound smart but it actually does not work. Using ideas form group is not going to help and you need to use your own tricks.
Financial Markets News / Better Stock Market Hacks
Last post by ClintBarton -
Hi,

This may or may not be feasible, but I'm putting the idea forward anyways. Currently, as you are no doubt aware, your options inside the International Stock Market System are limited. You can create an account to trade shares, or hack the admin account, which only gets you shares-trading and log access. My idea is to make hacking the Stock Market a little more fun. Perhaps you would get a mission from a company asking you to cause a panic amongst a certain company's investors and/or shareholders by forging a press release from say, the company's spokeperson, claiming that a widespread accounting scandal (a la Enron) has been discovered within the top echelons of the company, and that the execs have illegally made off with millions. Fast forward 3-6 hours later, the shares tank, and you send your "Mission Accomplished" e-mail off to your employer. There would probably also be an appropriate news report on the Uplink ISM, something like: "Company X suffered a massive blow today as a press release from the company spokesperson revealed the details an accounting scandal amongst the top execs of the company. Investor confidence fell as prices of Company X shares dropped sharply."

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://forums.introversion.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=32052
Infographic design animation company

Thanks!
Unverified Scam Reports / D24FX Scam
Last post by rabemh0a -
We have experienced a major scam operation by this Company. We have opened a VIP account in Jan 2018and invested £234,000. We finally had £630,000. In the Forex account.  All our attempts to withdraw failed. We were requested to pay additional fees and commissions. After we pay the come back with more excuses for failing to transfer and request additional fees. After we met all their requirements they withdrew the amounts from our accoun and showed us a transfer receipt from Barclays Bank to our account. When a month passed and we still did not receive the funds, they claimed the transfer did not go through and additional fees are required. We are pursuing legal action against this Company. We have since found out that we were not the only ones subjected to their scam operation. All stories we have seen are similar to what We have experienced. We have all email and chat records to support our case and can share for others to learn and be aware of this company.
Systems & Strategies / Beware of Forex Trading Loopholes
Last post by vickymacklean -
There are people who do not have much knowledge about currency trading market and they will do anything to make a profit. These people do not know they can easily fall into many loopholes in the Forex market. This is a big market and you will never know what you are doing wrong. This article will give you some idea about some of the most common loopholes that can happen to your career. You will find that when these loopholes will occur, you will lose money. If you know the loopholes and also know how to overcome, you will have a successful career.

No one in this world can have winning trades all the time. You have to lose trades on regular basis. But the smart traders always use t proper risk management to save their investment. Having millions of trading dollars in your trading account will not make you a better trader. It's your skill which will determine how much money you will make or lose. Education plays a great role in your trading success. The retail traders trade the market with emotions and blow their trading account. On the contrary, the successful traders always use the precise trading system to deal with their trade setups.

Simple trading system
In order to establish yourself as a successful trader in the retail trading community, you must trade the market with a simple trading system. The complex trading system will never help you to make more money. In fact, it will force you to execute low-quality trades. As a full-time trader, you should open a Forex trading account with the reputed broker like Saxo so that you can have the classic trading environment. Most importantly your funds will be in the safe hands. It's better to pay some extra fees and trade with the professional brokers. But make sure you have a simple effective trading system to make a profit in the long run.

Trusting automated software over your analyses
We all have that time when we trusted the automated software more than our analyses. It is common for traders and it can create a loophole in your career. Never trust automated trading software as they are only strings of command that can only place certain trades and analyses. People will tell they are developed with artificial intelligence to predict the future trends. Do not fall for them and they are only made for common purposes. If you trust this automated trading software, you will always lose money in your career. Your strategy is the only way you can know if the trend is going to be in your favor. An automated strategy is not used and they are tested on the past records of Forex trends. The next time you hear this software are tested, know that it had been done with the past records.

Quitting when you lose too much
Every trader has lost money but you should not quit your trading for that. You can always come around and start trading with more money. Majority of the people cannot achieve success because they lose hope before they even try. They have this idea built in their mind that, this currency trading is hard. They need to be superhuman to predict the trend and win money. You only need to be patience and trade with your strategy. This market is very easy to trade and if you are patient, you will be successful. Believe in your strategy and never quit.

Believing groups are better than you
People do not want to form groups when they are making the profit. They only are in groups when they cannot place good trades and they want to follow other traders. They want to be the free riders but it does not pay off. Most traders who are in groups lose more money than they would have if they had traded discretely. You can take help from them but never use their ideas in your strategy.
Systems & Strategies / When to trade forex professionally?
Last post by adamsmiths -
There are many people who are trading the forex for part-time and for full time. Though not everybody is interested in forex full-time trading, many people trade this market professionally. Forex market is very volatile and you will find that many people lost their money when they start trading professionally. You have to understand one thing and that is when you trade this market for profit and for part-time, you do not trade this market as your profession. You know you have other things to do and you can change your trading anytime. Traders who are trading this market professionally do not have these benefits and they know they need to make money from it. There are some things you should know when you think you can trade this market professionally. This article will tell you when traders can trade this market professionally.

Trading as full time
Do you really think that expert Aussie traders started trading as their full-time profession from the starting of their career? If you think so, you are making a big mistake. In the world of the forex market, only 5% of the traders are able to make a consistent profit. Before you consider trading as your full-time profession you need to ask yourself whether you can truly make consistent profit in this market. The only way to find the exact answer to this question is to demo trade the market. Demo trading is often considered as the best way to place a trade in the dynamic nature of this market.

You need to have at least six-month financial backup before you start trading as your full-time profession. In fact, most of the successful Aussie traders in the options trading industry have one year financial back so that they can easily trade this market without any stress. If you are under stress, trading is not the right profession for you. You need to trade this market in a hassle-free environment or else you are bound to make mistake on regular basis. Always consider the conservative method of trading since it will help you to become a successful trader. Never trade with the money that you can't afford to lose.

When you have other jobs
It is very true in forex. This market is very risky to be your only profession. People who trade in forex as their only profession are very professional and they have many years of experience. They do not play with the trends and make the profit in their every trade. If you think you will abandon your other jobs for trading in forex full time, we suggest you not do so. This market can change anytime and you will have no idea when it changes. Losing money is very common in forex and if you cannot win your money back from the market, you need to get your money from somewhere to invest in forex. If you have only one job and that is trading in forex professionally, you can quit your trading after you lose your investment.

When you make consistent profit in live markets
If you cannot make consistent profit in live markets, you cannot start trading forex professionally. You need to know how to make money in your live markets consistently when you are trading for the part-time. If you cannot do this when trading part-time, you cannot do this when trading full time.

When you have years of experience
Experience has its own reward and you cannot start trading professionally if you do not have experience. You need to have years of experience to start trading professionally. Professional traders start their profession in forex after they have gathered years of experience.
You need to be confident that you can trade in this market. If you think you will lose your money, you do not need to trade in forex professionally.
You can learn to trade forex online and be profitable most of the time. It takes a lot of time to really master Forex trading, but it will all be worth it once you've come up with your real solid strategy.
Verfied Scam Reports / Blind leading the blind
Last post by Evanum -
So a blind item about how two co-stars are "just good friends" and not a couple? What is even the point? Snooze.
Perhaps the easiest step to simplifying your trading is to just ditch complex trading methods like Elliot Wave Theory, Gann, Indicators, the position of the stars, etc, etc. These trading methods are not necessary and they will probably hurt your trading performance much more than help it. It's always been amusing to me that the easiest part of trading...analyzing the chart and finding a high-probability entry, is the part that traders make the most complex. It's critical that you trade with a simple strategy like price action so that you aren't unnecessarily confusing yourself and so that you can see clearly what's happening on the chart. Trading in a simple de-cluttered manner like this is critical not only to accurately see what the price action on the chart is doing, but also to develop the correct trading mindset and attitude that we talked about earlier.