Topic: Option Ridge (Read 64517 times) previous topic - next topic

Option Ridge
I invested with option ridge and was badly advised too put almost all my money oil one investments Apple at the time, this is very unprofessional then after loosing most of my invested money I tried contact Option Ridge to get an official statement of my investment loss so I could claim this tax-wise but it was impossible to get an answer back to  several request I made.
Apart from the above one should realize that their stock exchange program is not official but their own program running separately scamming their customers.
The above shows that Option Ridge is a scam and contact with them should be avoided at all times! Please learn from my mistake!
  • Last Edit: September 29, 2017, 06:48:10 PM by hreym@shaw.ca

Re: Option Ridge
Reply #1
I invested with option ridge and was badly advised too put almost all my money oil one investments Apple at the time, this is very unprofessional then after loosing most of my invested money I tried contact Option Ridge to get an official statement of my investment loss so I could claim this tax-wise but it was impossible to get an answer back to  several request I made.
Apart from the above one should realize that their stock exchange program is not official but their own program running separately scamming their customers.
The above shows that Option Ridge is a scam and contact with them should be avoided at all times! Please learn from my mistake!