Topic: Forex Prime (Read 48693 times) previous topic - next topic

Forex Prime
They keep calling us too!! I have told them to stop. Every time it is some one new on the phne. They have number here in Ontario so we cannot screen the calls. Very frustrating!!

• Jonzz
  • [*]
Re: Forex Prime
Reply #1
Never heard about this site, but thanks for sharing this, so I know I should avoid them when choosing a trading platform.

• Sandy
  • [*]
Reply #2
I thought about checking out Forex Prime. Good thing that you shared this. Now I know I should avoid them.

Reply #3
I bet that all you people over here are just working for another company! I can't believe how much hate do you have! I know ForexPrime since 2009, I've been working with them 'till now! I can say loudly that I am very proud of what they did for me! Maybe you were just unlucky! And btw, FOREX PRIME IS JUST A SIGNAL PROVIDER! THIS IS NOT A PLATFORM! So how can you people blame a company if you don't know anything about them?
You know what? I received 10000 of calls from them and I kept telling them to STOP CALL! They didn't stop, 'till one they when I decided to give them a try! This is a thing that I will never regret! So please STOP FLAMEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

• Admin
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #4
Dear "David",

You posted earlier under the name Michael. What is your real name?

So, you say you are working with the company. Why does your company think it is OK to harass people by repeatedly phoning them, even after they ask you not to call? Regardless whether you provide signals, are a trading platform, or an affiliate, that is not an acceptable way to do business.

• Mahmood
  • [*]
Reply #5
They have called me as well, they provide information about financial market, i take the information from them and i use it in my demo account, they have good trading signals.

Reply #6
Hi my name is Affelay, i have 32 years old and i'm a trader from 2011. i used forexprime as a trading signal provider and the trading signals are actually verry good. i think that a big part of the bad reviews from the users of this forum and website (including the website) are made because they are the competition. How much good commercial can you get when your pointing fingers to the concurence. i started in january to trade gold, and their trading signals where right. Be aware!! the trading signals that they provide are on long term, for forex traders (people with experience that see their profits in logn term)

• Admin
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #7
Affelay,

If you believe we're the competition, why have you called us at least 20 times? I, like many others, told you to stop after the first call. Yet you continued to phone back, often at inconvenient times of the day.

It goes to show how arrogant and inconsiderate your company is. True qualities of scammers.

• usat
  • [*]
Reply #8
They guy always call me too but I don't pick up. I picked up initially and learnt myself that the way he express his service doesn't fit me. He keep calling ......I don't picked up. The website was up few days under www.forexprime.com but now disappears.

• Maria00
  • [*]
Reply #9
If you need assistance with retrieving your funds old or new no matter the year from your broker or Your account has been manipulated by your broker manager or maybe you are having challenges with withdrawals due to your account been manipulated. Kindly get in touch with me on *REMOVED* and I will guide you on simple and effective steps to take in getting your entire fund back.
  • Last Edit: November 09, 2018, 04:40:40 PM by Admin

Reply #10
Hello to you. I'm Mariel, I'm 36 years old and I'm happy to join this community

Reply #11
I would like to know the basics of trading to get a good handle on the indices.