Recent Posts

Systems & Strategies / Re: How much could you possibly make?
Last post by Forex Agent -
I've seen some of my visitors go on to make tens of thousands. That's really just a small sample size though. There was a story recently about a trader who make over $1M trading during the BREXIT vote.
Systems & Strategies / Re: Different Trading Systems
Platform choice makes a massive difference. It's easy to change systems, but can be difficult to change platforms if you get stuck with a chunk of your funds in a bad one.
Systems & Strategies / Re: Best Buying Strategies
I have some articles available for free here:
http://www.forexagentreviews.com/cm/fx/articles/

Looking to add more soon!
Unverified Scam Reports / Re: 72 option
Last post by Admin -
Hello Bill Rc,

Could you please supply some documentation to support your claim. You can upload screen grabs or send them directly to me. Thanks
Unverified Scam Reports / MOVED: Trader XP
Last post by Admin -
Systems & Strategies / Re: How hard?
Last post by Miles -
You could make profit right from your first trade. But usually it takes a couple of months to see real profit.
Systems & Strategies / Re: Fool-Proof Strategies
Last post by Miles -
Never trust fool-proof strategies being advertised online, either. Most of them are just trying to scam you out of your money.
Systems & Strategies / Re: Tutorials Online
Last post by Miles -
The best way to learn trading is from other people, in my opinion. Ask questions online, like here in this forum. Or you could make friends with other traders on the platform of your choice and let them teach you a couple of tips and tricks.
Systems & Strategies / Re: How much did you make?
Last post by Miles -
I think no one will really share the exact amount. :)
Systems & Strategies / Re: What made you start in Forex?
Last post by Miles -
I have been trading in Binary for a while, and was curious about Forex, so I switched over. I`m starting to like Forex a lot better then Binary Option so far.