Recent Posts

Unverified Scam Reports / zurichprime scam and theft
Last post by abgmutt -
p to approx 3 weeks ago my acc was in very good standing.
However ever since the last US interest rate meeting they have deliberately given me false signals on both the EURUSD and USDCAD pairs. I believe for the reason to collapse my account to their own reward.
Dylan would contact me telephonically and state that for instance the EURUSD was going to move up and that I should close my sell positions  - only to see the EURUSD move in opoosite directions - this occurred on 3 occasions.. he would then advise to open opposite hedge positions to protect the margin..  this occurred for both the EURUSD and USDCAD pairs.

At each instance either Dylan or Richie would call and aggressively demand that I fund my acc to protect them from closing it.  I did fund the account once after an aggressive call from Richie.. After funding I once again received calls from Dylan advising to take various positions only to once again have the positions in opposite direction to the market. Dylan once again stated that I should deposit further funds.

On Friday last week he once again called and demanded that I deposit a further $50,000 or he would close my acc.

Thus I believe they deliberately gave me false information and lied to me in order to force additional deposits.
On the last occasion I stated to Dylan that I would not Deposit additional funds due to the fact that he been deliberately lieng about direction of trades in order to reward himself and Richie.

As a result of the aggressive manner in which both dylan and Richie demanded additional deposits I forwarded a bank transfer slip depicting the wrong info in order to stop the barrage of intimidating calls. Dylan  then falsified the date on an existing Unex form to enable the deposit..

I am totally disgusted in the manner in which both Dylan Ray and Richie Valentine have conducted themselves in order to collapse my account.
Unverified Scam Reports / Toroption
Last post by tama -
My so called financial expert manager who claimed he is really expert to increase his client account have swiped my card to use for trading. Min USD350 was initially done but later he insist to increase to USD. However its not possible then later settled for USD5000. Then the scam come in to wiped all my money for the company. His recommendation have 2/3 failed me with smaller trade while bigger trade are 100% failed. Invest usd3000 lost all, invest usd5000 win 70% 0r usd3500. He insist to make more money by recommending an investment of another usd5000 and it failed. Imagine how much I have left? mere usd50.... >:(  >:(  >:(
Verfied Scam Reports / Re: Forex Prime
Last post by usat -
They guy always call me too but I don't pick up. I picked up initially and learnt myself that the way he express his service doesn't fit me. He keep calling ......I don't picked up. The website was up few days under www.forexprime.com but now disappears.
Last post by Admin -
Affelay,

If you believe we're the competition, why have you called us at least 20 times? I, like many others, told you to stop after the first call. Yet you continued to phone back, often at inconvenient times of the day.

It goes to show how arrogant and inconsiderate your company is. True qualities of scammers.
Last post by Affelay Rahim -
Hi my name is Affelay, i have 32 years old and i'm a trader from 2011. i used forexprime as a trading signal provider and the trading signals are actually verry good. i think that a big part of the bad reviews from the users of this forum and website (including the website) are made because they are the competition. How much good commercial can you get when your pointing fingers to the concurence. i started in january to trade gold, and their trading signals where right. Be aware!! the trading signals that they provide are on long term, for forex traders (people with experience that see their profits in logn term)
Last post by Mahmood -
They have called me as well, they provide information about financial market, i take the information from them and i use it in my demo account, they have good trading signals.
Last post by Admin -
Dear "David",

You posted earlier under the name Michael. What is your real name?

So, you say you are working with the company. Why does your company think it is OK to harass people by repeatedly phoning them, even after they ask you not to call? Regardless whether you provide signals, are a trading platform, or an affiliate, that is not an acceptable way to do business.
Last post by David Winston -
I bet that all you people over here are just working for another company! I can't believe how much hate do you have! I know ForexPrime since 2009, I've been working with them 'till now! I can say loudly that I am very proud of what they did for me! Maybe you were just unlucky! And btw, FOREX PRIME IS JUST A SIGNAL PROVIDER! THIS IS NOT A PLATFORM! So how can you people blame a company if you don't know anything about them?
You know what? I received 10000 of calls from them and I kept telling them to STOP CALL! They didn't stop, 'till one they when I decided to give them a try! This is a thing that I will never regret! So please STOP FLAMEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
Secure Forex Platforms / Re: InstaForex's bonuses offers
Last post by Folawiwo -
I am a satisfied client of Instaforex, I joined InstaForex 2 years ago, When I opened my InstaForex account, I was given the No deposit bonus of 30$, which I used for trading and I was able to make some bonus this gear me up in funding my account ever since I started trading on their platform I have never faced any challenges presently in a week I make 200$ to 250$ of my profit and withdrwal into my local bank has been very easy.
Verfied Scam Reports / Re: Blind leading the blind
Last post by Admin -
Thanks for sharing.

Besides invest.com do you know what other affiliate programs they are working with?