Recent Posts

Most of the time, traders in the market think longer timeframe traders are at safer zone in the market. But this thinking is prevailing among the short time frame traders only. They are true in one sense as shorter time frame traders take large risks to make a profit in the market. It is not like that the longer timeframe traders will not take risks in the market, but they have the greater chance of winning against all the odds in the market as their trades remain in the market for days, weeks and sometimes for even months. Most of the time the short time frame traders have to face too many false spikes in the market and thus they are most likely to lose money. On the contrary, the long time frame traders use wider stop loss and price action signal to execute quality trades in the market which is much safer.

Today, we are not going to discuss the risks of short timeframe trading or the benefits that traders can get if they use the longer timeframe. We will try to give you an answer if the short timeframe traders are really at risks in the market and if they take more risks than the other traders. Some of you might think that short time frame trading is the best way to make money but after you finish reading the remaining part of this article we can assure you that lots of things will change in trading mentality.

Yes, they are at more risks
A trader who likes to trade the market with a shorter timeframe is at more risks than the other traders who trade the market with the higher timeframe. Their risks not only involve the risks of making less profit or making a loss, they also take the risks of losing their capital in the market. Most of the rookie traders in the financial market loses money since they start with the short time frame trading technique. Sometimes the luck might favor them but in the long run, they will become the ultimate loser in the financial market. For this very reason, the expert traders always suggest the new traders to use demo trading account to develop a solid trading strategy before they start trading the live assets in the financial industry.

Real life example
If you are a day trader in the market and your friend is a positional trader, who do you think will take the more risks each time they trade the market? Your friend will always be taking fewer risks in trading because he is trading with the positional strategy. He can keep his trades in the market open for months. It is very certain that if there is any market volatility or the market is changing always at a high rate because of a news release, the noise will be less in the higher time frame. On the other hand, you are a day trader. You cannot keep your trades open for next day and you have to take actions for your trading. You will most likely close your trades and make a loss. You cannot take the benefit from the market movement since you can afford to keep your trades open like your friend. You have to take the immediate heat of the market. It is the best example that can open your eyes about who are taking the more risks in the Forex trading.
Unverified Scam Reports / Re: Klimex Capital Markets
Last post by supermom88 -
Hi Admin,

I have finally received the $1000.00. It took 3 weeks but it's now in my bank account. Thank God.
Secure Forex Platforms / Re: Secure Binary Platform
Last post by Admin -
This seems to be an attack on binary in general, and not just a particular operator who was responsible for a wrongdoing.

I disagree with your opinion. Obviously, with returns around 80% per trade, it's not going to be easy. There are going to be winners and losers. I can guess which one you were.
Secure Forex Platforms / Re: Secure Binary Platform
Last post by AriTheTenrec -
There is no such thing as a good binary options trading site, since there is no such thing as binary options trading. Binary options is a form of prediction, backed up by placing money in support of those predictions. In one word: gambling.  (Don't ask me!  Ask the FBI and the FSA...)

Trading requires that merchandise, values such as precious metals and currencies, raw materials and rights, (the full, pedantic, list is a few pages long), are bought and sold, or that promises to buy or sell are made at pre-determined rates.  Binary options is the general public version of the mad predictive activity made by the more aggressive traders, operating well beyond the limits of their responsibility, on official stock exchanges that brought many banks and brokers to their knees twenty to thirty years ago.  If you want to crash and burn like Nick Leeson: be my guest.

Gains on binary options are not made by making profits buying and selling anything;  the rewards for the winners all come from the losses of the losers.  Unless you are operating a binary operations firm, in which case you have commissions on winnings and whatever your firm feels like taking on predictions on values which neither rise nor fall.  If you are a client of a binary options firm, and you make a rising or falling prediction on a value which remains unchanged, you have lost.  Quite where your money goes in that circumstance is under investigation at the moment...

"BI"nary options with a "TRI"o of possible outcomes, of which only two are of benefit to the ordinary players???  That is why many firms only run very short-term predictions: more opportunities to bag all the cash before a value has time to rise or fall.  You would think that the cash in those cases should be returned to clients' accounts.  I have yet to find a binary options firm with that level of integrity.  It's one of the many anomalies which have prevented binary options firms from qualifying for gaming licences.  Of course, most firms seem to know they have no chance of meeting the Gambling Commission's standards and don't ever apply.  Such an application would be a suicidal admission that binary options activity is just a form of gambling.  Do not expect binary options activity to become legitimate any time soon.  Not regulated = not exactly legitimate in the world of finance.
Secure Forex Platforms / Re: Can Forex really be regulated?
Last post by AriTheTenrec -
Gains made on any legitimate financial operation have to be declared as earnings, but you can soften certain blows and deduct losses from your gains.  It's more than likely, in the UK, that any web-only firm you use is not registered with the FSA,  (binary options activity is gambling according to the FSA, who also state that binary options operations should be registered with the Gambling Commission, even though the Gambling Commission has not registered any binary options operators according to their latest available reports), so getting caught by the taxman is possible but highly unlikely.  On moral grounds alone all gains on financial operations other than gambling should be declared.  There are countries where gambling is very strictly controlled; in the USA gambling "remotely" is called wire fraud, a Federal offence, and can lead you straight into the unfriendly arms of those sweet gentlefolk of the FBI.

Forex is different, as it is considered by the UK FSA,  and by other similar regulators, to be legitimate financial trading.  I don't know of any negative thoughts of the FBI about it.  However, since web-only financial firms are extremely likely to be binary options operations, the relatively few Forex firms have little effect on the overall statistics.  Do not think binary options and Forex offer similar opportunities: Forex trading is fundamentally equitable, binary options operating is anything but equitable.  They should not even appear in the same text without some similar reservation.
Unverified Scam Reports / Re: Klimex Capital Markets
Last post by Admin -
Hi,

Thanks for posting. Wire delays certainly do happen. It's strange that they have stopped following up with you. Please keep us posted about future developments.
Unverified Scam Reports / Klimex Capital Markets
Last post by supermom88 -
Hi All,

Have any of you guys heard of Klimex Capital Markets? They have an office in Lepanto Building in Makati and their website is https://klimexcm.com/. I opened a live account with them 7 weeks ago after I attended their training. The account manager and the trainer are very accomodating and helpful. I didn't question their reputation because they are under Vantage FX which is a reputable broker. However, I'm now doubting their legitamacy. I've made 2 withdrawal for $1000 ($500 each) on May 5, 2017 and I haven't received the amount as of this writing. I have provided the reference numbers they've given me to my bank but my bank couldn't find these numbers. I have been following up on them since May 11 but they couldn't provide me with any additional proof of the remittance but just keeps sending me the same screenshots of what they claim as the receipts from National Australian Bank. Please see attached. I'm still waiting for any updates from them and I would appreciate as well any inputs that you may have regarding this broker.
Unverified Scam Reports / Zurichprime is pure scam
Last post by abgmutt -
Never deal with this so called force broker.  They are not regulated ..their brokers will build up your account . Then feed you a bunch of false trades in order to entice you to deposit more.  Once you refuse they will close your account and steal your funds.

Brokers do not use real names.  Their trading system allows them to enter trades that not authorised by yourself. 

Systems & Strategies / Life of a Forex professional trader
Last post by adamsmiths -
Many of us dream of becoming a professional Forex trader. But have you ever imagined, how much they have to sacrifice to reach this position? They are not like us, who get up from the bed at 9 am, eats our breakfast at 12 pm, places some trade at 3 pm and checks to see the amount of lost money in 9m and goes to bed with a hope of making a wonderful strategy out of thin air. They are really professional, both in their personal life and in their trading life. They may get up from bed late, but they do not sit at their chair to catch a strategy from the air. They [practice and develop their strategy. But is only a little view of their life. Professional trader's life has much more.

A peek into a professional trade's life
 We will not talk about the personal time of a professional trader here. Everybody has a family and you are a disgrace to a human being if you do not love and spend time with your family. Trading in Forex does not mean you have to become isolated from all of your loved ones. Here, we will try to talk in brief about their working hours and style in their trading career.

Keeping note of everything: Traders who are professional, they keep a track of everything in Forex. If a signal is fluctuating, if a market is not moving or if there is any shopping situation in the market, you can find all of this information in their notebook. You may think what its use is when there is a record of every data of Forex every day. You can always check the market condition of any day online. But keeping a notebook and making contact with your brain and eyes are two different things. They help you to stay sharper. If you look at the professional traders then you will see that all of them are trading with a reputed broker like Saxo since they offer excellent trading opportunities to the traders in the market. It's highly imperative that you have a robust online trading platform since it will allow you to do the perfect technical analysis in the market.

Analyzing the market: Professional traders do not jump into the market. They analyze the market from all angles. If there is any trade suitable that may fall in their strategy only then they place a trade. If there is nothing to trade, they do not trade. They do not cry over the market if they are not trading rather they wait for the best possible setups in their online trading platform.
Placing few trades: You may think in Forex trading, the more the merrier. Well, it is not true. They place only that selected trades that they have targeted. They do not carry a machine gun with them to place trades in every hour in their online trading platform rather they look for precise entry in the market

Accepting loss: This is their biggest strength. If they experience a loss, they do not roll down on their bed and cry all night. They accept the loss in Forex.

Conclusion: If you can learn something from the professional traders' life, you can improve your trading on a large scale. They professional traders strongly focus on high-quality trade execution in the market and they lead a much disciplined life. So if you truly want to become a professional trader in the forex market make sure that develop the characteristics trait of the pro traders.
Unverified Scam Reports / Re: Reports on Binary Options Scams
Last post by Muskrat -
Stay away from Binary on Line. They do not return any winnings. Here is how they justify it. They will give you a bonus quite substantial then when you go to withdraw your winnings they tell you you must make 30 times the bonus before you can with draw any money!!