Topic: Forex vs. Shares (Read 14690 times) previous topic - next topic

• Jonzz
  • [*]
Forex vs. Shares
Would you consider trading in Forex versus trading in actual shares? And if so, why would you prefer Forex trading?

Re: Forex vs. Shares
Reply #1
I would prefer Forex, because when trading in shares, you are probably going to hire a broker to do it for you, unless you want to spend months learning the intricacies of stock exchange.

Forex vs Shares
Reply #2
Beyonder - "In my humble opinion, there are alot easier ways to make money in Forex. You might want to start with Rv financial."

? - Where can i find "Rv financial?"

Thanks

Forex vs Shares
Reply #3
I think what he was trying to do is..is there a way to cue the heads of the banks.. to find out the agreements between banks in a cue.

In my humble opinion, there are alot easier ways to make money in Forex. You might want to start with Rv financial.

They have one cue in there that will tell you the overal direction of that market provided you can successfully master HARV. Which is by itself is worthy of another dvd collection.

"Everything is both true and false simotaniously, it can only be this way as every-"thing" is composed of both the Alpha and the Omega. - Charles Blair"