Topic: scam (Read 67547 times) previous topic - next topic

scam
Hello all,

I would like to mention that if you dealt to RTG trading. Beware that I have scammed by RTG trading.
I have lost some money with company.  Recently, the company sent email that I would receive a cheque in the amount of closed to $89,000.00. Since account is closed and I need to pay tax, notarized fee, Us customs fee.... I was short of cash and asked if the tax around $6,000.00 to be deducted from my cheque.  The accounting dept. stated that I needed to pay it before the cheques can be sent .
I send the money via MONEYGRAM to a clerk in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic as instructed.

Then I was told to pay lawyers fee, custom duty fee . I became skeptical and asked police, custom duty . It was a totally a SCAM!
IF it is legitimate, why RTG trading kept asking to send wires. Please advise.

Please beware and report to police.

OT

• Admin
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Re: scam
Reply #1
Hi,

Thanks for posting. This definitely seems like a scam.

Could you provide any evidence to support your claim? You could post it here, or send to admin@forexscam.net by email. If you do that, I could move this post to the "Verified Scams" forum.

Re: scam
Reply #2
I got scammed by a bogus broker, I had to hire a recovery expert to get my funds back. Lots of traders are still having problems with withdrawals. Im glad I got a refund, happy to share my experience.